10 Highest-Paid Coaches In The English Premier League
The English Premier League is one of the most followed leagues in modern-day world football. Just like any league, their managers are tasked with getting the best out of players and delivering results at the end of the season.
As such, it’s no surprise that top managers from the league are some of the highest-paid across all major leagues. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola leads the standings in England, followed by Tottenham’s Jose Mourinho.
Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is not among the top five, with the likes of Pellegrini and Solskjaer ahead of the London based club boss.
Highest-Paid Coaches In The English Premier League
- Pep Guardiola (Manchester City) – £20 million
- Jose Mourinho – (Tottenham) – £15 million
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United) – £7.5 million
- Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) – £7.5 million
- Manuel Pellegrini (West Ham) – £7 million
- Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton) – £6 million
- Unai Emery (Arsenal) – £6 million
- Frank Lampard (Chelsea) – £5 million
- Brendan Rodgers (Leicester City) – £5 million
- Eddie Howe (Bournemouth) – £4 million
The Premier League is the top level of the English football league system.
Contested by 20 clubs, it operates on a system of promotion and relegation with the English Football League. The Premier League is a corporation in which the member clubs act as shareholders.