15 Unapologetic Rihanna Quotes That Will Inspire You To Live On Your Own Terms
Robyn Rihanna Fenty, known to the world simply as Rihanna, is a singer, actress, and businesswoman. Ever since she started her music career, she has received numerous awards and accolades for her work.
There’s no denying that Rihanna loves speaking her mind, and while that may sometimes get her in trouble, other times she’s simply just telling it like it is.
The singer’s childhood was affected by her father’s alcohol and drug addiction and by her parents’ divorce. She struggled with extreme headaches for several years and singing served her as an escape from all the tension.
Since then, she has grown to become a very successful artist with an amazing voice and catchy songs, Rihanna is one of the best-selling artists of all time.
Foxvibes.com have rounded up Rihanna’s most empowering quotes — keep reading to see them.
- “Let go of the things that make you feel dead! Life is worth living!”
- “I stand up for what I believe in, and a lot of the time that can be against people’s opinions.”
- “It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.”
- “I don’t do things for the response or the controversy. I just live my life.”
- “Sure, you wish you did some things differently. But there is no sense in becoming burdened with regret over things you have no power to change.”
- “Keep your eyes on the finish line and not on the turmoil around you.”
- “Don’t hide from who you are.”
- “Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned.”
- “When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me.”
- “You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.”
- “It’s only up from here, no downward spiral.”
- “The minute you learn to love yourself you won’t want to be anyone else.”
- “I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think.”
- “You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body.”
- “I believe everybody’s an individual. You can’t judge someone based on someone else’s actions.”
Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman, who has been recognized for embracing various musical styles and reinventing her image throughout her career.