8 Awards Won By Zylofon Media And Menzgold CEO Nana Appiah Mensah
The most popular man of the moment now is Nana Appiah Mensah as a search warrant has been issued by a circuit court for his arrest to assist the police in investigations over the whole Menzgold brouhaha.
The embattled CEO of Zylofon Media and Menzgold, Nana Appiah Mensah has grabbed a spot on the frontpage of all newspapers since a warrant was issued for his arrest this week.
Nana Appiah Mensah, popularly known as NAM 1 shot to prominence in 2017 with his Zylofon Media Company Limited after his association with Ghana’s creative arts industry and the Ghana Premier League.
We take a look at 8 Awards won by the embattled CEO, Nana Appiah Mensah.
- Special Recognition Award for Business Innovation at the Exclusive Men Of The Year Africa Awards 2017.
- 4syte Music Video Awards 2017 – Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Business Category – 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians.
- Special Award – 2018 Radio and Television Personality (RTP) Awards.
- 100 Most Influential Young Persons in Africa by the Confederation of West African Youth (CWAY) in July 2018.
- 8th Ghana Entrepreneur and Corporate Executive Awards in April 2018 – Best Business Executive of the Year.
- November 2018 – Special Award at the Ghana Music Awards South Africa.
- 2nd Most Influential Entertainment Personality in Ghana for 2018.
NAM 1 is currently wanted by the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) of the Ghana Police Service to answer charges including money laundering, defrauding by false pretences, among others, while officers of the Economic and Organised Crime Office, are also on his trail.
The CID has also triggered International Police (INTERPOL) processes in 194 countries for Nana Appiah’s arrest. He is suspected to be in either Nigeria or South Africa.