Cristiano Ronaldo, a Portuguese professional football player, is also a product ambassador and entrepreneur. Many are interested in Cristiano Ronaldo net worth so in this post, we’ll cover it.
- Cristiano is one of the highest-paid entertainers on the planet.
- In 2020 he earned $120 million – roughly $70 million from salary and $50 million from endorsements.
Known as the greatest footballer of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo has earned his place among legends such as Pele, Maradona, and George Best. He is often compared with Argentina’s Lionel Messi in a fiery debate over who is the best current player in the world.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
As of this writing, Cristiano Ronaldo’s net worth is $500 million. In a given year, he easily earns $100-150 million from salary and endorsements.
Cristiano’s $105 million in salary and endorsements recently allowed his total career earnings to surpass the 1 billion dollar mark. Forbes declared that his total earnings topped $1 billion.
How Much Is Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
Source of Wealth: Football
Salary/Winnings: $60 M
Endorsements: $55 M
Residence: Manchester, England
Marital Status: In Relationship
Agent: Jorge Mendes
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth 2022
- Base salary is $70 million
- Typically earns $150 million per year with endorsements
- Career earnings approach $1 billion
- Signed $1 billion lifetime deal with Nike in 2016
- That 2016 Nike deal came with a $100 million signing bonus