Nikita Dragun before becoming a woman was born as a male, simply because she’s bought an identity that is female. It’s replicable in her breast, body, and even her sex organ. In this article, we take a look at Nikita Dragun before and after.
- Nikita Dragun is a popular American YouTuber, makeup artist, and model.
- Nikita was born in Belgium and went to a high school in Virginia.
Then, Dragun decided to move to Los Angeles and got accepted to the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising which is where she earned her degree in business.
Nikita Dragun’s Achievement
Nikita has won the Shorty Award for Best in Beauty and has been named for the People’s alternative Award for Favorite Beauty Influencer. Nikita came out as a transgender in 2015.
Nikita Dragun Before Trans
Nikita Dragun before her transformation was terribly honest and open concerning her transformation from male to feminine. It’s returned to understand that her trans nature had returned up to at associate early age however her identity developed whereas she was in school.
She joined YouTube in February 2013, at that time she said she wanted to take both Instagram and YouTube seriously. Nikita was having over 3 million YouTube subscribers and over 9 million followers on Instagram as of May 2021. Nikita dragon posted a video with the title “I am a transgender” on December 28, 2015. Nikita announced her status to the world.
Nikita’s Relationship Status
Nikita’s relationship with Michael started when she hired him to act as her boyfriend in an October 2018 video. The pair started to appear together after that video was posted. They actually looked like a real couple.
In March 2015, Nikita confirmed She was dating Michael. She revealed that she was guarded about getting into a relationship because she had never been in a relationship before. She stated in the video that she felt that Michael truly loved her when the relationship got physical.
Nikita has two sisters, Allegra and Taliah, and a brother, Vincarlo. Taliah and Vincarlo have yet to make an appearance in one of Nikita’s videos. Nikita comes from a mixed-race background. Her mother is Mexican, while her father is Vietnamese — he even served in the Vietnam army for 28 years.
Nikita’s parents have made a few appearances on her YouTube channel, and she’s even interviewed them for her followers to ask them about their side of her coming out experience. Nikita was born to Allegrah Nguyen Capri and Taliah Nguyen Marriott.
Nikita Dragun Net Worth
Nikita Dragun before her transformation was one of the most-viewed creators on YouTube, boasting over 3.65 million subscribers. The channel launched in 2013 and is based in the United State. Nikita Dragun net worth is estimated at $3 million. She is best known for her YouTube channel.
Nikita Dragun’s Favorites
Nikita Dragun is a fan of pets. She really loves pets. Nikita uses the orange corrector on grey or blue under eyes and acne scars, the lavender to counteract and yellow tones, and the green is great for redness, we can surely see those are her favorites.
- Skin-Care Brand – Shea Moisture, Nip+Fab
- Primer – Nyx Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer, Make Up For Ever Step 1 Equalizer Smoothing Primer
- Contour Kit – Anastasia Contour Kit
- Foundation – L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Matte Foundation
- Eyebrow Gel – Nyx Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
Nikita Dragun Age & Body Statistics
5 ft 3 in
Date of Birth
January 31, 1996
Nikita Dragun Before And After
- Nikita was trained as a male singer while in school.
- She loved dressing up and playing with dolls and would identify more with girls than with boys during childhood.
- Her mother noticed that something was amiss about Nikita for the first time when during physical education class, she stood in the girls’ line instead of the boys’ line and insisted on wearing shorts with side-cuts.
- Nikita Became a trans when she entered College.
- Nikita Dragun joined Social Media (YouTube) in February 2015.
- Nikita emotionally confessed to being transgender in December 2015. The video titled ‘I am transgender’ quickly went viral and has amassed more than 2 million views.
- Nikita began saving money for her transition from the age of 8 years after watching a documentary on transgender people and being able to relate to it.
- Nikita Dragun is also a self-confessed feminist.
- She received backlash for wearing the face shield incorrectly in December 2020.
- She launched her own beauty line Dragun Beauty in March 2019. All her products are vegan and cruelty-free.
- She had won the Streamy Award in the “Beauty” category, in 2019.
- She had walked in boohoo’s first-ever fashion show during Miami Swim Week Fashion Show in Florida, in July 2021.