Ghanaian Policeman States 10 Reasons Why He Will Never Take A Bribe
In a country where policemen have been known to be taking bribes all the time, a young Ghanaian policeman has vowed never to indulge himself in such sinful actions.
Most Ghanaian policemen have made it a habit to take bribes from offenders, especially the policemen who do checks on our road have been caught on tape several times taking bribes from drivers and motorists.
However, a young Ghanaian policeman who is known as Bitrim Jacob has stated some 10 reasons why he will never compromise his integrity and profession by taking a bribe.
Bitrim Jacob took to his Facebook account and stated his 10 reasons why it is abominable for him as a police officer and a law-abiding citizen to take a bribe in the line of duty.
Read the 10 reasons he adduced below:
- 1. By GOD’S grace, I’m very much content with my salary
- 2. Taking bribe might send an innocent person to prison
- 3. Bribes are curses in disguise to me
- 4. Bribe brings sickness, Bad luck, and problems to the taker
- 5. Bribe taking will always cause the reoccurring of Crimes
- 6. I will give an account to my creator when I die
- 7. I respect myself, my job, my ( I. G. P ) and my country
- 8. I must be trusted in my uniform as a police officer
- 9. I must be a role model for the upcoming ones who desire to be police officers in the future
- 10. GOD will judge me someday according to my deeds on earth