Celebrity News And Social Content
- advertisement -

Celebrities With OnlyFans: Top 10 Highest Paid OnlyFans Stars

- advertisement -

If you’re wondering how much people make from creating content on OnlyFans, then you’ll find out in this article the highest paid OnlyFans stars. The list includes Blac Chyna.

  • The American model and socialite is among the highest paid OnlyFans stars.
  • Dozens of celebrities have hopped on the bandwagon to join OnlyFans.

OnlyFans has been featured in the news recently because of its decision to remove pornographic content from its website. It’s clear that pornography is the bread and butter, but the decision to ban it was not unexpected. At least, it was a requirement of the banks to invest in the subscription-based website.

- advertisement -

Luckily, OnlyFans found another means of funding their website and also reversed the prohibition on pornography following the adversity it received from its content creators in response to the decision.

Top 10 Highest Paid OnlyFans Stars

#10. Jem Wolfie – $900,000

#9. Megan Barton Hanson – $1.06 million

#8. Safaree Samuels – $1.91 million

#7. Pia Mia – $2.22 million

#6. Erica Mena – $4.49 million

#5. Mia Khalifa – $6.2 million

#4. Tyga – $6.49 million

#3. Cardi B – $9.34 million

#2. Bella Thorne – $11 million

#1. Blac Chyna – $20 million

- advertisement -

The great thing about OnlyFans lies in the lack of many restrictions regarding the kind of content creators can publish. The lack of regulations lets creators post anything that appeals to their own target audience.

OnlyFans is able to pay out 80 percent of the amount a creator earns and retains the other 20%. Creators of content must have 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license or another government-issued ID in order to open an account.

Leave a comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Ad Blocker Detected!

Refresh